TB216H Hybrid Excavator
The compact size and dual power capabilities of the Takeuchi TB216H allows it to work in a wide range of applications that may have limited accessibility, noise and clean air requirements. It is ideal for plumbing, landscaping, utility installation, interior demolition, and rental applications. Performance is identical between the diesel engine and electric motor, and the controls are the same regardless of operating mode.
Excavator Models: TB210R, TB216, TB20e, TB225, TB230, TB235-2, TB335R, TB240, TB250-2, TB350R, TB257FR, TB260, TB370, TB290, TB280FR, TB2150, TB2150FR
- EPA Final Tier 4 Emission Compliant
- Engine Preheat
- Dual Element Air Filters
- Automatic Fuel Bleed System
- Electric Motor with High Voltage Connection Provides 100% Emission Free Operation and Full Functionality
- Multi-Informational Display
- Visual Indicator for Engine Preheat, High Speed, Water Temp and Fuel Gauge
- Function Keys Transition Between Hour / Trip Meter, Time and Alarm, and Contrast Adjustment
- Hour Meter
- Travel Alarm
UNDERCARRIAGE AND FRAME
- Triple Flanged Track Rollers
- Hydraulically Retractable Track Frame
- Automatic Load Sensing 2 Speed Travel
- Adjustable Width Backfill Blade
- Cast Iron Wrap Around Protective Counterweight
- 9″ Rubber Track
- ROPS / TOPS / FOPS Four Post Canopy
- Suspension Seat with Fore and Aft Adjustments
- Auxiliary Hydraulics Controlled with Foot Pedal
- 2″ Retractable Seat Belt
- 3″ Non-retractable Seat Belt (optional)
HYDRAULIC & WORKING EQUIPMENT
- Variable Displacement Piston Pumps
- Cushioned Boom and Swing Cylinders
- Pattern Change Valve (ISO or SAE)
- Pilot Operated Joystick Controls
- Hydraulic Oil Cooler
- Steel Hydraulic Tank with Fluid Level Sight Gauge
- Primary Auxiliary Circuit Plumbed to Arm with 1-Way and 2-Way Operation
- Top Mount Boom Cylinder
- Hydraulic Hoses Protected Inside of Boom and Arm
- Long Arm with Integrated Thumb Mount
- Dual Pin Position Bucket (optional)
- Mechanical Bucket Quick Coupler (optional)
- Main Pin Hydraulic Thumb (optional)
SPECIFICATIONS AND DIMENSIONS
|Operating Weight||4,277 lb|
|Max. Bucket Breakout Force||4,250 lb|
|Max. Arm Digging Force||1,843 lb|
|Arm Length||3 ft 8.5 in|
|Slew Speed||9.2 rpm|
|Traction Force||4,361 lb|
|Ground Pressure||4.3 psi|
|Travel Speed – Low||1.4 mph|
|Travel Speed – High||2.6 mph|
|Total Hydraulic Flow||13.4 gpm|
|Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow||8.9 gpm|
|Hydraulic System Pressure||3,046 psi|
|Model / Make||Yanmar / 3TNV74|
|Displacement||60.0 cu in|
|Max. Torque @ 1,800 rpm||38.2 ft-lb|
|Output Diesel Engine||14.9 hp 11.1 kW / 2,400 rpm|
|Output Electric Motor||14.2 hp 10.6 kW / 2400 rpm|
|Electrical Connection||400 – 480 V/47 – 63 Hz / |
Fused w/ min. 32A
|Engine Lubrication||4.5 qt|
|Cooling System||4.0 qt|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||5.8 gal|
|Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity||4.2 gal|
|Hydraulic System Capacity||6.5 gal|
|Maximum Reach||13 ft 5.0 in|
|Maximum Reach at Ground Level||13 ft 2.9in|
|Maximum Digging Depth||7 ft 10.0 in|
|Maximum Vertical Digging Depth||6 ft 9.1 in|
|Maximum Dig Height||12 ft 3.2 in|
|Maximum Dumping Height||8 ft 10.5 in|
|Front Swing Radius||4 ft 10.3 in|
|Front Swing Radius with Boom Offset||3 ft 9.4 in|
|Tail Swing (Slew) Radius||4 ft 4.6 in|
|Transport Length||13 ft 6.8 in|
|Transport Height||7 ft 4.8 in|
|Ground Clearance||8.1 in|
|Undercarriage Length||4 ft 11.9 in|
|Track Width (Rubber)||9.0 in|
|Undercarriage Width – Track Retracted||38.6 in|
|Undercarriage Width – Track Extended||51.2 in|
TAKEUCHI FLEET MANAGEMENT
- 2 Year Standard Service
- Minimize Downtime
- Remote Diagnostics
- Utilization Tracking
- Proactive Maintenance
- Control Costs
Takeuchi TB216H Hybrid Excavator Benefits
- Fuel Efficiency: One of the primary benefits of a hybrid excavator like the TB216H is improved fuel efficiency. The hybrid system combines a traditional diesel engine with an electric motor, allowing for reduced fuel consumption and lower operating costs.
- Emissions Reduction: Hybrid technology helps to lower emissions by relying more on electric power during certain tasks, thereby reducing the environmental impact of the machine’s operation.
- Quiet Operation: The electric motor component of the hybrid system contributes to quieter operation compared to conventional excavators, making it suitable for work in noise-sensitive environments.
- Energy Regeneration: Hybrid excavators can often regenerate and store energy during braking or slowing down, which can be used to power the electric motor during acceleration or demanding tasks.
- Versatility: Like other compact excavators, the TB216H is versatile and can perform a wide range of tasks such as digging, trenching, grading, and lifting.
- Compact Size: The compact design of the TB216H allows it to work efficiently in tight spaces, making it suitable for urban construction sites and areas with limited room for maneuvering.
- Attachment Compatibility: The TB216H is likely designed to work with a variety of attachments, making it adaptable to different tasks and job requirements.
- Maneuverability: Compact excavators are known for their precise and controlled movements, which are important for tasks that require accuracy in tight spaces.
- Operator Comfort: The TB216H may feature a comfortable operator cabin with ergonomic controls, adjustable seating, and climate control for a productive and comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Operating Costs: The hybrid technology in the TB216H can lead to reduced fuel consumption and longer engine life, resulting in potential savings on operating costs over time.
- Easy Transportation: The compact size of the TB216H, along with features like a retractable undercarriage, can make it easier to transport the machine between different job sites.
- Safety Features: Like other compact excavators, the TB216H might incorporate safety features such as Rollover Protective Structures (ROPS) and Falling Object Protective Structures (FOPS).
- Maintenance Accessibility: The TB216H may be designed with easy access to maintenance points, simplifying routine servicing and minimizing downtime.