Luby Equipment is always looking for qualified individuals to join our team. Even if we don't have a position open that matches your qualifications, send us your resumé.
Luby Equipment is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status. Luby Equipment provides a drug-free workplace for all employees.
Looking for experienced service techs at all locations
Submit your resume at the link above
Reports to: Sales Manager
Summary: The Sales Representative will be responsible for the sale, leasing, and rental of all new and used CASE Construction and Takeuchi equipment throughout an assigned area within the dealer territory. This individual will be motivated and committed to meeting customers' needs, growing market share, maintaining established levels of gross profit, and exceeding unit sales targets.
- Manage the entire sales process ensuring an excellent customer experience.
- Work with customers and prospects to provide solutions to their equipment needs.
- Quote, negotiate, and close on all sales and rental opportunities.
- Track and forecast proposals, manage market awareness, and document lost sales within the CRM software.
- Ensure that equipment is delivered on a timely basis and meets all the conditions of the sale.
- Work with all departments to swiftly respond to any customer service issues.
- Manage and maximize all rental conversions.
- Provide on-site expertise for demonstrations, machine inspections, and technical support.
- Attend training and sales meetings to stay current with equipment offerings and sales promotions.
- Proven work experience within the construction equipment industry in a territory management role.
- Understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Strong work ethic and team first mentality.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Office proficient, and CRM software experience.
- High school degree; BS degree in Business or related field would be preferred.
Reports to: Service Manager, Standby Power Generation Division
We are seeking a highly motivated, skilled, and dependable Service Technician at our Corporate Headquarters in Fenton, MO. This person will specialize in custom solutions for critical and complex applications, service, repair, and install of standby generators and associated accessories ranging from 10KW up to 2MW.
- Troubleshoot equipment failures both in-house and on customer locations and handle repairs of equipment as directed by his or her supervisor.
- Perform preventative maintenance activities as per documented schedules and standards on power generation products in the field.
- Complete required documentation, such as service worksheets, timesheets, warranty claims, quality documents via handwritten forms or business system input screens.
- Engage customers in a professional manner and anticipates prompt and efficient attention to customer needs.
- Set up and operate equipment as directed at customer locations.
- Determine both nominal and effective KW requirements.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of and capability in reading and understanding schematics.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of, actively practice, and promote safe working conditions in accordance with OSHA and other required regulations dealing with safe operation of all equipment.
- Prepare various reports as directed to maintain accurate records on equipment and preventive maintenance.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent years of relevant experience and/or training.
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience servicing, testing, installing, and troubleshooting commercial or industrial diesel generators.
- Embraces and promotes a safe operating culture.
- Positive, self-starter who enjoys working with others in a fast-paced environment to deliver consistent quality.
- Reliable and committed to delivering quality performance.