Luby Equipment is always looking for qualified individuals to join our team. Even if we don't have a position open that matches your qualifications, send us your resumé.
Luby Equipment is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status. Luby Equipment provides a drug-free workplace for all employees.
Looking for experienced service techs at all locations
Submit your resume at the link above
Power Generation Sales Representative
Reports To: Power Generation Service Manager
Summary: The Power Generation Sales Representative will be responsible for selling new and used generators as well as service contracts throughout the dealer territory in Missouri and Illinois.
- Responsible for the coverage, retention, development, and customer satisfaction within an assigned sales territory.
- Sell power generation products and service contracts in a designated territory.
- Build personal and professional relationships with Engineers, Contractors, Wholesale Installers, and Institutions.
- Meet and exceed sales goals and maintain profit margins.
- See that equipment is correctly delivered and meets all of the conditions of the sale.
- Quickly respond to any customer service issues.
- Quote prices and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Track and forecast opportunities by preparing weekly call reports into the CRM software.
- Follow up on all leads,, contract lettings and inquiries; and follow through on all potential sales deals.
- Keep familiar with new products developed by th e OEM and by competition .
- Conduct training for customers for newly installed generators.
- Proven work experience in a sales representative role .
- Understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and team first mentality.
- High school degree;; BS degree in Business or related field would be a plus.